Why Vote For Angel Castillo?
For the reasons outlined on this website and others, I am running for mayor. I am committed to protecting the Ogden I fell in love with years ago. We need to preserve our identity while we grow as a city over the next 10-15 years. In order for both of those things to happen, we need to have housing affordability solutions, law enforcement retention, community education collaboration, and local business growth and support. These needs will become our “mission” in my administration. Further, I will be held fully accountable to this mission: I will hold quarterly town halls to hear what hopes and concerns you have for Ogden. Your voice and vision are imperative on this growth journey, and very important to me personally. Together, we can remain the Ogden we know and love, while taking the steps to mindfully plan our future.
Ogden’s election is November 5, 2019, and I would be honored to have your support.
Get out the vote, tell a friend, and help Ogden preserve what we have and plan for what we need.
BALLOTS DUE NOVEMBER 5th!
• Make sure to sign the back of the ballot envelope where indicated.
• Postmark your ballot no later than November 4th
• There are three 24-hour ballot drop boxes which may be used as late as November 5th by 8pm. They are at the following locations:
1) In the parking lot of the Ogden City Municipal Building, 2549 Washington Blvd.
2) Main Branch Library (Ogden), 2464 Jefferson Ave.
3) Weber State University Campus - Terrace between Library and Student Union, 3848 Harrison Blvd.